Spider Software Pvt Ltd is a pioneer in developing Real Time and End of Day technical analysis software for stock market traders in India.
Currently we are recruiting Branch Manager.
Location : Bangalore (Vinayaka Circle, Palce Guttahali - nearby from Malleshwaram)
Job Description :
1. Assess local market conditions; identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
2. Assist Regional Marketing Manager in developing branch and organizational objectives.
3. Client Servicing and Marketing.
4. Achieving sales and revenue target for entire region.
5. Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
6. Handling team and all aspects of branch administration.
7. Recommend desirable changes in the policies and goals of the branch and the organization.
Interested candidates can directly walk-in on below mentioned company address on 27th & 28th July 2018 between 10 am and 5 pm
Company Address :
Spider Software Pvt Ltd
1st floor, S J Patel Complex
#2/2, 2nd main road, Vinayaka circle,
Bangalore - 560003
Nearby landmarks to our office: -
1. Nearby from Malleshwaram
2. Shreerampur and Mantri Square nearby metro stations.
3. Next to Anugraha nursing home.
Any doubt or queries feel free to reach on 022-42446400 / 9619062754 or can also share your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Age Criteria : upto 35 years
3. Only Male candidates required.
4. Candidate should be comfortable in speaking Kannada Language.
5. Team Handling Experience
6. MBA/B.E/Any Post Graduate
7. Stock Market/Financial Market experience will be added advantage
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Recruiter Name:Miss Deepal Shah
Contact Company:Spider Software Pvt ltd
Address :206, Jalaram Business Centre, Ganjawala Lane,, Near Chamunda Circle, Borivali(West) Mumbai-400092
Reference Id:Branch Head_Bangalore