Greetings from Spider Software !!!
Major Responsibilities Support Executive :
- Research and identify solutions to stock market issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including installation of software.
- Ask Clients targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track stock market issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, chat or face to face until they've solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Responsible for giving the Real Time Technical Analysis Software training (via phone, email, chat or face to face).
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or walk-in directly on the below mentioned company address.
Spider Software Pvt Ltd.
514-Aggarwal Prestige Mall,
Road no 44, Plot no 2
Community Center, Near M2k Cinema Hall
Pitampura, New Delhi-110034
Interview date :
3rd , 5th to 8th March, 2018
Contact Person : Ms. Priyanka Patil ( HR Executive)
Contact Number : 022-42446400
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Training
Role: Technical/Process Trainer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time