Greetings from Spider Software Pvt Ltd !!!
Job Description :
1. Research and identify solutions to stock market issues .
2. Ask Clients targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
3. Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
4. Talk with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, chat or face to face until theyve solved their issues.
5. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
6. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients.
7. Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
8. Ensure all issues are properly logged .
9. Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time .
10. Responsible for giving the software training (via phone, email, chat or face to face).
11. Prepare accurate and timely reports.
12. Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals .
13. Maintain jovial relationships with clients
*** Training will be provided by company ***
Job Timing :
9 am to 5.30 pm OR 3.30 pm to 11.30 pm
(Depending upon candidates location and preference)
Interested candidates can directly walk-in on below mentioned company details.
Company Address :
Spider Software Pvt Ltd
206, Jalaram Business Center,
Near Chamunda Circle,
Mumbai - 400092
Landmark - Above Axis Bank (2 minutes walking from station)
Interview Date :
Except for 2nd, 29th and 30th March 2018 (Holiday) position will be opened till 31st March 2018.
Interview Day :
Monday to Saturday (Sunday Fix Off)
Interview Time :
Monday to Friday - 10 am to 4 pm
Saturday - 10 am to 2 pm
If any query, you can contact on 022-42446400 / 8097421861 or you can share your cv on email@example.com.
You can also refer your Friends / Colleagues / Relatives, the above mentioned profile.
We have 5 vacancy, as soon as the position will get filled this job post will get deactivated.
You can contact on above mentioned contact details to confirm the status of the position.
Salary: INR Conveyance Allowance + Communication Allowance
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time