Greetings from Spider Software Pvt Ltd !!!
Job Description :
1. Research and identify solutions to stock market issues .
2. Ask Clients targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
3. Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
4. Talk with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, chat or face to face until theyve solved their issues.
5. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
6. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients.
7. Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
8. Ensure all issues are properly logged .
9. Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time .
10. Responsible for giving the software training (via phone, email, chat or face to face).
11. Prepare accurate and timely reports.
12. Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals .
13. Maintain jovial relationships with clients
***Training will be provided by Company***
Interested candidates can directly walk-in on below mentioned company address.
Company Address :
Spider Software Pvt Ltd
No 3/1, 2nd Floor,
Padi Pudhu Nagar Road,
Chennai - 600 101
Landmark - Near Wave Showroom
Contact Person : Mr. Arunkumar M (Branch Head)
Contact Number : 9962108483
Interview Date : 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14th March 2018
Interview Time : 10 am to 3 pm
If any query, kindly reach on 022-42446400 or you can share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also refer your friends / relatives / colleague for the interview.
Salary: INR Conveyance Allowance + Communication Allowance + Incentives
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time